I am mostly known for my social influence as
- Founder of Zjazd Twórców Gier / Game Industry Conference (2007)
- Winner of Global Game Jam IGDA Accessibility Challenge for London and World (2012)
- Being Educated (BSc Digital Games Design 2012 + MA Digital Games Theory & Design 2014)
- Lecturer in Games Design at London College of Communication, University of the Arts London
Apparently I'm really good at:
Here are some of the games I am working on while you read this:
- Passionate independent game designer (20+ years of experience)
- An experienced manager from independent as well as chain high street retailers and 4* Hotels (10+ years of experience)
- Founder, mentor, promoter, and part of the management team to biggest events & conventions (like ZTG.PL/GIC.GD)
- Guest speaker at various Academic Institutions providing asisstance and guidance to various academic programmes and their curricullum
- A regular volunteer for E-Sports administration to some of the biggest gaming events in the UK (Insomnia , Rapture )
On daily basis, I work currently in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England.
Drop me message via oldschool email (available in my CV) or my socials Twitter / Facebook / Skype.
Powered by w3.css & presskit()